Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Chance for Stupor


In a rather conclusive manner I'd say that ‘procrastination’ is a student’s worst offense and ultimate crime. Sheesh! If wasting time is a real obstruction of justice, and the penalty is death by lethal injection, then I would’ve died a hundred times over. I don't know if it’s directly related to my temporary ‘drama’ of losing sight of things but damn it does take a higher toll.
   
Well, one of my great sins was committed again yesterday. Forgive me for I have re-sinned. Our case presentation has been pending since last year, before the New Year, and I just finished my part quite unsatisfactorily. Though distasteful, I have no other option but to 'do with what I have' unless I want to spend another gruesome sleepless night.
   
Redirecting to my initial topic, I had the whole day yesterday to bag the presentation. Instead I was doing, ‘sige mamaya na lang’, ‘eto sure na mamaya na talaga’ (I still have time, I’ll do it later, I promise I’ll do it after this’) Seemingly a TV series with unending sequels, I delayed and ended up with a coffee in my hand while fighting off the Zs. And this eventually led to an open-mouthed, hypersalivating and unconscious student (me) on the way to the hospital for our duty.
   
At least now I get to sleep for 3 to 4 hours. Now why am I still typing here?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.