Friday, August 1, 2008

Queer's Monologue

That says it all. Qualifications are not satisfied, nor do I even come close. So the best decision is to stay the same as before. Even the idea can disgust any person. Disgust – something that I’ve dealt with since childhood. Yet I succumb to fear, fear of humility and being discriminated against. No room for misinterpretation, heck I should even be banned to interpret the slightest bit of misleading cues. They’re not even cues! Poor me.. Poor me.. trapped in a cycle, unable to move, unable to turn the cogs. The sad truth of non-verbal rejection, I have to do it again. Damn.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 3, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

Sometimes it is not about the labels. You could feel gay or act gay without really having to call yourself one. It is not having to deny what you are though. It is actually accepting yourself first for what you really are and what you really want. You do not have to objectify yourself to be comfortable with who you are.

Edge August 4, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

to think that I've dealt with it for 19 years now.. Haayy.. sometimes it's just too difficult

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.